The Babyrest Pillow comes in 100% cotton, water resistant fabric, with a foam inner cut and shaped to hug the body.
- Designed and shaped to offer safe and comfortable breastfeeding.
- Suitable for single or twin breastfeeding.
- Combination of natural cotton and water resistant fabrics.
- Removable cover that is machine washable.
- Breathable water resistant cover - easy to wipe.
- Builds confidence in new mothers allowing correct positioning to help with latching techniques.
- Supportive to mother's posture.
- Supportive to baby's posture while learning to sit.
- Clip on belt for safety.
- Quality workmanship.
- The Babyrest Pillow is designed to gently hug the body.
The Babyrest breast-feeding cushion was designed by a collaborative team including: Dr Ian Wood - Chiropractor, Lactation Consultants, Mid Wives and the design team at Dunlop Bedding New Zealand
These are the reasons the Babyrest Feeding Cushion is the best:
- A removable pillow cover that is machine washable.
- Water resistant surface for spills.
- Firm base reduces dust mite, mildew and other allergen activities...
- Used in hospital NICU’s (newborn intensive care units)
- Designed and engineered to accommodate most body shapes
- Can be worn at different heights.
- Firm base designed to support baby or babies while feeding
- Hugs the body gently,
- Safety strap fits sizes 8 to 22
- Ensures the support of the child and mother,
- Releasing stress from the neck, shoulder and lower back for mother,
- Supports baby posture while feeding.
- Suitable for single and twin feeding, learning to sit and tummy time
- Feeding positions Madonna or Rugby
- Worn on its side to support mother’s posture while single feeding.
- Machine washable and water resistant fabrics ensure clean and hygienic feeding, time after time
- As an additional security to reduce roll off
- Easy to carry and manoeuver
NB - Breast feeding mothers must always be aware of their new born feeding environment. It is important to consider wrapping the child onto a feeding pillow in the first few weeks to ensure safety.